The ClassEval evaluation period for Summer I five week courses has closed as of 8:00 am this morning. No further evaluations can be accepted now that ClassEval has closed. Evaluation reports will now be prepared but will not be published until after the final grades deadline June 26th at 5pm. There will be an announcement when all reports have been published.
Remember that you may subscribe to the NCSU ClassEval Google calendar by following these steps or visit https://isa.ncsu.edu/for-the-pack/classeval/about-classeval/classevalschedule/:
– Login to your Google calendar at http://calendar.google.com
– Next to “Other Calendars” found on the left had side of your screen click the down arrow icon
– Choose “Add a friend’s calendar”
– In the “Contact Email:” box enter email@example.com and click the add button
– Your are now subscribed to the NCSU ClassEval calendar