The following links will each take you to a detailed summary report in SAS Visual Analytics. Through the interactive data dashboards, you can learn more about the results of the combined Future Plans Surveys and Survey of Recent Graduates. Data dashboards designated with the lock icon () can be reached via Shibboleth authentication (e.g., with a valid NC State account and applicable permissions).
- AY 2020-2021 Future Plans Dashboard – Overall Results
- Provides detailed information on the job search, employment and salary characteristics, further education plans, and career preparation resources and services used by AY20-21 NC State graduates overall.
- AY 2020-2021 Future Plans Dashboard – Overall Results by College, Department, and Academic Plan
- Provides the same information as the “Overall Results” dashboard and includes additional filters for college, department, and academic plan, allowing you to “drill down” and view results by academic unit.
- AY 2020-2021 Future Plans Dashboard – College Comparisons of Survey Results
- Features bar charts of job search, employment, salary, education, and career-related variables, broken down by college for easy comparison. Also includes filters for college, department, and academic plan, allowing you to further “drill down” and view results by academic unit.
- December 2020 Undergraduate Future Plans Survey
- May 2021 Undergraduate Future Plans Survey
- September 2021 Survey of Recent Graduates
Institutional Strategy and Analysis. (2022). Academic Year 2020-2021 Combined Future Plans Surveys and Survey of Recent Graduates: [Name of Report]. NC State University. Retrieved [date] from [report url].
For more information, contact:
Institutional Strategy and Analysis
NC State University
Posted: May, 2022