- Fast Facts
- Introduction, Methods, and Student Demographic Profile
- Overall Results
- General Satisfaction (e.g., satisfaction with NC State, educational plans)
- Academic Environment and Faculty Contributions (e.g., instruction, faculty-student mentor experiences, academic advising)
- Campus Climate and Safety (e.g., perceptions of diversity, sense of community, concerns about crime and personal safety)
- Student Services (e.g., academic assistance and tutoring, information technology services, career services, financial aid)
- Knowledge, Skills and Personal Development (e.g., general education goals, personal development goals, world view goals)
- Student Employment and Extracurricular Activities (e.g., employment, involvement in campus activities)
- In Their Own Words: Life at NC State (e.g., summary of what students think NC State is doing well and areas for improvement)
- Verbatim Responses: What sophomore students believe NC State is doing well and areas they believe need improvement, in their own words
- Dashboard with Results by College, Gender, Race/Ethnicity (An interactive visual interface enabling you to browse through survey questions, see responses in tabular format or bar charts, and break out results by gender, race/ethnicity, and college)
- NEW! Crosstabulation Dashboard (An interactive interface enabling you to do bivariate analyses between survey questions)
- Division of Academic and Student Affairs (Slides prepared for a presentation to DASA, focusing on results from areas such as tutoring and advising; undergraduate student research; career services; student wellbeing support; and non-academic services)
Note: These pdf documents include Bookmarks pointing to different sections of the report. Be sure to open the Bookmarks panel if it does not automatically display when the pdf file opens.
All data in these reports come from the Spring 2022 Sophomore Survey.
Institutional Strategy and Analysis. (2022). Spring 2022 Sophomore Survey: [Name of Report]. NC State University. Retrieved [date] from [report url].
For more information on the Sophomore Survey, contact:
Institutional Strategy and Analysis
NC State University
Phone: (919) 515-4184
Posted: May, 2022