The Spring 2003 Credit Hour Production reports are available at this web site. Each linked table must be printed separately. You can select a link for a report for a particular school or for the totals report. To print, please change your printer setup to landscape.
The following reports have been created for Spring 2003:
- Credit Hour and Contact Hour Reports — This report shows the number of sections and the credit hours or contact hours at each level of course with totals. No FTE calculations appear on this report and the “weighted” hours have been removed.
- Credit Hours by Department Offering Course — This report is very similar to the old credit hour report. However, the “weighted” hours have been removed, and the hours/FTE calculation is done separately for undergraduate and graduate courses. Please see the explanation of FTE computations below for more information on the FTEs.
- Credit Hours by Department of Instructor — In this report, credit hours and FTEs are calculated, based on the home department of the instructor, rather than the department responsible for delivering the course. The hours/FTE calculation is done separately for undergraduate and graduate courses. Please see the explanation of FTE computations below for more information on the FTEs.
- Crossover Analysis
FTEs are computed for two groups of “faculty” and combined into a total FTE. This total FTE is used to determine the Credit Hours per FTE by department. The calculations are as follows:
- Instructional FTE — All faculty (Occupational Activity code = 20) who are permanent or on leave with pay, or are temporary but not replacing a faculty member on leave with pay, are included in this population. The instructional FTE is then computed by summing all of the 101-1310, 102-1310, 103-1310, 106-1310, 107-1310 FTEs for these people.
- Supplemental FTE — All others teaching a class are included in supplemental faculty. This includes administrators who are teaching, graduate teaching assistants, undergraduate lab assistants, and those not paid through PeopleSoft. The supplemental FTE for each individual is computed by dividing their total credit hours taught by 12. These FTEs are then summed for each department which has course responsibility.
- Total FTE — The sum of Instructional FTE and Supplemental FTE for each department.
Please address any concerns or comments about these reports to email@example.com
Credit Hours by Department Offering Course
Credit Hours and Contact Hours by Department Offering Course
Credit Hours by Department of Instructor