The Institutional Strategy and Analysis Office is responsible for administering and overseeing the administration of a robust series of surveys of NC State students, alumni, faculty, and staff. Below are links to information about ISA surveys currently being administered, and to our five-year survey schedule for routinely administered surveys. In addition, based on information provided through the University Regulation on such activities, we have created and made available a calendar with information about student, alumni, faculty, and staff surveys being administered by other individuals/offices.
Incoming First-Year Students:
- Incoming First-Year Student Survey : NOW LIVE! The Incoming First-Year Student Survey is available online from mid-July until August 30, 2021 at https://go.ncsu.edu/incoming.firstyear.survey . If you are an incoming first-year student, please look out for an email invitation to complete the Incoming First-Year Student Survey. Those who complete the survey by August 30, 2021 will be entered into a drawing to win Amazon eGift Cards.
Incoming Transfer Students:
- Incoming Transfer Student Survey : NOW LIVE! The Incoming Transfer Student Survey is available online from mid-July until August 30, 2021 at https://go.ncsu.edu/incoming.transfer.survey . If you are an incoming transfer student, please look out for an email invitation to complete the Incoming Transfer Student Survey. Those who complete the survey by August 30, 2021 will be entered into a drawing to win Amazon eGift Cards.
- Graduating Senior Survey : NOW LIVE! The Graduating Senior Survey is available online from mid-August until graduation day in May at https://go.ncsu.edu/graduating.senior.survey . If it is between August 3, 2018 and May 11, 2019, and you are applying to graduate in either December 2018 or May 2019, please complete the Graduating Senior Survey. Note that you should only complete the survey during the academic year in which you will actually be graduating (and you can complete it at any time during that year).
- ISA Schedule of Routine Surveys
The five-year schedule, including administration date and when reports are typically available, for surveys routinely administered by ISA.
- NC State Survey Activities Calendar
Information about survey activities in which NC State students, alumni, faculty, and/or staff have been or will be asked to participate