Institutional Strategy and Analysis is responsible for administering and overseeing the administration of a robust series of surveys of NC State students, alumni, faculty, and staff. Below are links to information about ISA surveys currently being administered, and to our five-year survey schedule for routinely administered surveys. In addition, based on information provided through the University Regulation on such activities, we have created and made available a calendar with information about student, alumni, faculty, and staff surveys being administered by other individuals/offices.
- Graduating Senior Survey : NOW LIVE! The Graduating Senior Survey is available online from mid-August until graduation day in May at https://go.ncsu.edu/graduating.senior.survey . If it is between August 7, 2021 and May 15, 2022, and you are applying to graduate in either December 2021 or May 2022, please complete the Graduating Senior Survey. Note that you should only complete the survey during the academic year in which you will actually be graduating (and you can complete it at any time during that year).
All Currently Enrolled Students:
- Cost of Attendance Survey NOW LIVE! Institutional Strategy and Analysis administers this biennial online survey to all currently enrolled students at NC State University in order to provide the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid with realistic, detailed information on the costs associated with attending NC State (e.g., textbooks, lab fees, rent, utilities, travel, child care). All students should be on the lookout for an email invitation from the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid that includes a unique link to access the confidential survey. The deadline for completing the survey is Wednesday, November 17, 2021. All of those submitting the survey by the deadline will be entered into a drawing in which four respondents will be randomly selected to each win a $50 gift certificate to the NC State University Bookstore.
Students, Faculty and Staff:
- The NC State University Police Department Customer Satisfaction Survey is now live! This online survey is administered every three years to a randomly selected sample of students, faculty, and staff at NC State University in order to collect feedback on university police services and campus safety. Students, faculty, and staff should be on the lookout for an email invitation to complete the survey. If you are one of those randomly selected to participate in the survey, please do so by the Tuesday, November 23, 2021 deadline.
Graduating Seniors, Master’s, and Doctoral Students :
- The December 2021 Undergraduate and Graduate Future Plans Surveys, which collect information on post-graduate plans for employment and further education, career-related resources and services used at NC State, and overall satisfaction with the program, will go live on December 2! All students who have applied to graduate in the Fall 2021 semester should look out for an email invitation to the survey on that day. All those who submit the survey by the January 12 deadline will be entered into a drawing for an Amazon eGift Card.
- ISA Schedule of Routine Surveys
The five-year schedule, including administration date and when reports are typically available, for surveys routinely administered by ISA.
- NC State Survey Activities Calendar
Information about survey activities in which NC State students, alumni, faculty, and/or staff have been or will be asked to participate