The ClassEval schedule details important dates in the evaluation cycle for each semester and session. These dates include opening and closing dates, question bank windows for supplemental questions, and course snapshots for review.
NCSU ClassEval Google Calendar
You may subscribe to the NCSU ClassEval Google calendar by following these steps:
– Login to your Google calendar at http://calendar.google.com
– Next to “Other Calendars” found on the left had side of your screen click the down arrow icon
– Choose “Add a friend’s calendar”
– In the “Contact Email:” box enter firstname.lastname@example.org and click the add button
– Your are now subscribed to the NCSU ClassEval calendar
If you are having difficulty viewing the ClassEval calendar you may download this PDF version .