Outlined below is the process for creating a new Qualtrics account under the NC State license. Each new user MUST create his/her own individual account and complete all the steps EXACTLY as outlined below in order to successfully create an account and be able to activate surveys. Please read this page carefully before clicking on the link to access the NC State Qualtrics New User Form.
To see more detailed step-by-step instructions, including screenshots of the different stages of the registration process, open the “Instructions for Creating an NC State Qualtrics Account.”
- Access the NC State Qualtrics New User Form via the link below.
- A completed form must be submitted for all new Qualtrics accounts, or your registration will not go through!
- Fill out the New User Form.
- Make a note of the “access code” that will be provided at the end of the form. You must have this for a subsequent step!
- Once you have written down the access code, click on the “Next” button to submit the New User Form. You will then be automatically redirected to the NC State Qualtrics login page.
- Leave the “Username” and “Password” fields blank and click on “Don’t have an account?”
- Now, fill in the fields with your @ncsu.edu email address and the access code that you received at the end of the New User Form.
- Qualtrics will send a confirmation email to you. This may take a few minutes.
- If the email doesn’t appear, check your spam folder and/or make sure that you have whitelisted firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Open the email from Qualtrics and click “Verify My Email.”
- Complete the enrollment process by confirming your email address and setting a password for your account. Click “Create account.”
- Sign in using your Qualtrics username (@ncsu.edu email address) and the password you just created.
- Accept the Qualtrics Terms of Service to get to the homepage. You are now ready to begin using Qualtrics!
Complete the NC State Qualtrics New User Form .
If you previously created a free trial account outside the ISA registration process using your NC State email address, you will not be able to create a new Qualtrics account or have access to advanced features. See the FAQ page for instructions on moving your account under the NC State license.